Dr. Claudia Rossbach is an IP lawyer with over 25 years of experience active for international and domestic clients.
- Legal studies at the universities of Mainz and Munich
- Scholarship by the Max-Planck-Society
- Research work at the Max-Planck-Institute for foreign and international Patent, Copyright and Competition law in Munich (1984-1995)
- Doctoral thesis with Prof. Dr. Dres. mult. Gerhard Schricker: Die Vergütungsansprücheim deutschen Urheber- recht – Praktische Wahrnehmung, Rechtsverkehr und Dogmatik” (English: “Claims for remuneration in German Copyright Law – Practice, legal relations and theory”).
- 1986 Trainee in an Italian law firm with international focus in Milano, Italy
- 1989 – 1991 attorney at law in the law firm of Alfred Meier & Colleagues, Munich
- 1991 – 2003 Attorney at law in law firm Sasse & Wilde, Attorney at law in law firm Sasse & Rossbach
- 2003 – 2007 Partner of the law firm Sasse & Partner
- 2008 Law firm attorney at law Dr. Claudia Rossbach, Munich
- since 2010 founding partner of the law firm Rossbach & Beier, Munich
- Winter term 2013/2014 lectureship: Legal basics for Media Management, mhmk Macromedia Hochschule für Medien und Kommunikation München