Data protection information and policy
Name and contact data of the controller for the website of the law firm Rossbach & Beier under www.rossbach-beier.com and rossbach-beier.de
Rossbach & Beier Rechtsanwälte, Jakob-Klar Str. 14, 80796 München, Germany
T +49 (89) 41 07 47 16
F +49 (89) 33 82 08
Contact: Dietrich Beier, Jakob-Klar Str. 14, 80796 München, datenschutzRB@rossbach-beier.de,T +49 (89) 41 07 47 16
Collecting and processing of personal data and the purpose of its use.
During your visit of our website we do not collect, process or use personal data.
However, the commercial hosting provider of our website,1&1, collects, in line with its own information, the following general data:
- Referrer (websites visited before)
- Requested website or file
- Used operating system
- Used type of device
- Time of access
- IP address in anonymized form (is only used to determine the place of access)
We are provided with these data by the provider in the customer portal only accessible to us. Related log files can neither be downloaded nor are used otherwise by us.
Your Rights (rights of the data subject)
In general, you have the following rights in accordance with the new Data protection law.
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to ask for information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can ask for information concerning the purpose of the data processing, the category of the personal data, the recipients or category of recipients to which these data are or will be made available, the intended duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or object to the processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, as far as they are not collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and, as the case may be, meaningful information on its details,
- in accordance with Art. 16 GPDR to request rectification without undue delay of incorrect data or for completing your personal data stored with us,
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to ask for erasure of your personal data without undue delay when they are stored with us as far as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right of free speech and information, for fulfillment of legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR the restriction of the processing of your personal data as far as the correctness of the data are contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you, however, are opposing the erasure and are requesting the restriction of their use instead, or if we don’t need these data are anymore but you have filed in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR an objection against the processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GPDR to request your personal date you provided us with to get in a structured, usual and and machine-readable format or the transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent granted once anytime towards us. This has the consequence that we cannot continue the data processing to which this consent was granted for in the future; and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Usually you can do this at the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or at the seat of our law firm.
Right to object
As far as your personal data are processed on the basis of justified interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1f) GPDR, you have the right in accordance with article 21 GDPR to object against the processing of your personal data as far as there are reasons which derive from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have the general right to object which you can enforce anytime without naming any particular situation.
If you want to use your right to revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to datenschutzRB@rossbach-beier.de.
Furthermore, we use suitable technical and organizational security means to protect your data against intended manipulations of manipulations by chance against complete and in part loss, destruction or against the unlawful access of third parties. Our security measures are permanently improved in view of the technical development.
Effect and change of this data protection declaration
This declaration is in effect and is of May 2018.
By the further development of our website and services or in view of changes of the law and/or or administrative requirements it might be necessary to change or amend this data protection information. You may download or print the respective data protection declaration in effect at this place anytime.
Deutsche Version hier